Helping to understand BPM
Mailing in human language
Read the Newsletter
In the mailing, I tell you what it means to use BPMN correctly , how to manage processes, what it means to implement BPMS, and what it is to your business or employer.
You will learn
- Create understandable business process diagrams.
- Understand the schemes from the Internet and from analysts.
- Simulate processes in BPMN to automate them in BPMS.
- To think processes and to benefit from it for business.
One letter per week
Fragment of Letter
The newsletter consists of three parts:
- Basic BPMN: Ready 10 out of 10 letters, first letter tomorrow.
- Advanced BPMN: Ready 3 out of 10 letters, start mailing in autumn 2018.
- BPMN for Developers and professionals: Ready 2 out of 10 letters, start sending in winter 2018.
Additional letters on the topic not more often than twice a month.
I am Denis Kotov, designing the processes in Tinkoff. Translated the Knowledge Base ABPMP Cbok and the glossary of BPMN into Russian. I write on a blog about BPM and technologies around.